2024년 7월 3일 (수)
(홍) 성 토마스 사도 축일 저의 주님, 저의 하느님!

따뜻한이야기 신앙생활과 영성생활에 도움이 되는 좋은 글을 올려주시기 바랍니다.

경외로운 교황 요한 바오로 2세의 사진

스크랩 인쇄

김영식 [mic2885] 쪽지 캡슐

2015-12-30 ㅣ No.86638

(십자성호를 그으며)
† 성부와 성자와 성령의 이름으로 아멘.

경외로운 교황 요한 바오로 2세의 사진

(Picture of Pope John Paul II - Awesome)

우리는 왜 요한 바오로 2세께서 이 사진을 오랫동안 감추기를 원하셨는지 모릅니다.

바티칸은 최근에 이 사진을 처음으로 출간하였습니다.

이 사진은 교황의 호신병 중 한 명이 교황님이 저격 당하시고 교황님의 차에서 쓰러지시는 순간을 찍은 것입니다. 교황님 고통을 얼굴에서 볼 수 있습니다.

(We don't know why John Paul II wanted to hide this picture for years. The Vatican published this picture recently, for first time. This picture was taken by one of his security guards just when the Pope was attacked and was falling down in his Papamobil. You can see the pain in his face.)

사진을 봅시다. 교황 바오로 2세가 1981년 저격 당하셨을 때 성모 마리아께서 두 팔로 품으시는 것을 볼 수 있습니다.

이 사건은 1981년 5월 13일에 발생했으며, 교황 바오로 2세가 베드로 광장에 도착하셔서 그곳에 모인 사람들과 이야기하고 계실 때 발생했습니다.

교황님은 저격 당하셨을 때 항상 갖고 다니셨듯이 묵주를 들고 계셨습니다.

바닥에 쓰러지셨을 때 어디서인가 어떤 여인이 교황 바오로 2세 곁으로 달려가서 그를 껴안았습니다.

그 사진입니다. 이 사진은 교황 바오로 2세를 찍는데 분주한 거기 모인 사람 중 한 사람이 찍은 것입니다. 여인은 나타나셨던 것과 마찬가지로 즉시 사라졌습니다.

(Take a look at the above picture. You can see Mother Mary holding John Paul II in Her arms when he was shot in 1981.This happened on May 13, 1981. Pope John Paul II was shot as he arrived in St. Peter's Square to speak to the people who had gathered there. When he was shot, he was holding the rosary, which he always carried. When he fell to the ground, out of nowhere, a woman rushed to his side and embraced him. That pic is shown above. The picture is said to have been taken by one of the gathered people who was busy taking Pope's pics with his camera. The woman vanished as quickly as she appeared.)

저격수는 광장에서 체포되었고 무기징역을 받았습니다. 교황 바오로 2세는 중상을 입으셨으나 수술과 오랜 시간의 회복기간 후에 살아나셨습니다.

놀라운 사실은 모든 총알이 교황님의 중요한 내장을 관통했다는 것입니다.

결국 교황님이 회복하셨을 때 바로 청하신 것이 묵주입니다.

손에 묵주를 쥐셨을 때 교황님은 성모 마리아께서 총알이 관통하는 길을 돌리시는 것을 느끼셨습니다. 물론입니다. 교황 바오로 2세는 정기적으로 묵주신공을 하시는 습관을 가지고 계셨고, 가장 좋아하시는 기도가 묵주신공이라고 하셨습니다.

(The gunman was apprehended in the square and sentenced to life in prison. The pope was critically wounded but survived after surgery and a long recovery. The surprising fact is that all the bullets passed just past his vital internal organs. When he recovered finally, the first thing Pope asked for was his rosary. When he got it in his hands, he said that he felt Mother Mary directing the bullet's path through him. Sure, John Paul II was always in the habit of praying the rosary regularly. He had once said the best prayer I like is the Rosary.)

바티간의 대변인인 죠아킨 나바로 발스는 몇 년간 여러 사람들이 이 믿을 수 없는 이 사진에 대해 연구했고 또한 현상되는 이 사진을 질에 대해 물론 더 연구했는데 그 이유는 사진의 상이 명확하지 않았기 때문에 누구도 분명히 볼 수 없었기 때문입니다.

결과적으로 여러 차례의 조정과 전세계적으로 사진술에 대한 전문인들이 보고 또한 검토한 결과, 이들은 이 사진에 어떠한 속임수가 없다는 것으로 결론을 내렸고 하느님의 어머니로부터 온 이 아름다운 선물을 오늘 우리에게 주었습니다.

여러분은 하느님의 어머니께서 교황 바오로 2세를 두 팔로 품으시는 것을 보십니다.

아름답지요?

(Joaquin Navarro Valls, who is the one spokesman from The Vatican, said that they made a lot of studies for years of this incredible picture and of course about the quality of the developing of the picture because when it was developed nobody could see very well because the image was not clear. Finally, and after so many controls and by looking and checking by all the experts in photography (around the world), they decided that there were no tricks in it and today they give us this beautiful gift from our Mother of God. You can see the Mother of God holding John Paul II in her arms. Beautiful right?)

당신이 나를 믿을지 안 믿을지 나는 모릅니다. 그러나 많은 사람들이 믿습니다.

믿는 여러 사람 중 한 분은 토마스 웬스키 주교님이며,

이 분은 이 사진을 그의 플로리다 저택의 유리 창문에 재현시켰습니다.

그것을 여러분은 아래 사진에서 보십니다.

(I don't know whether You will believe me or not. But many do.. and among those who believed, Bishop Thomas Wenski recreated the picture on a glass window at his Florida residence. You can see that below.)

신앙을 가지고 읽으십시오.(PLEASE READ WITH FAITH.)

경외로운 기도입니다. 믿고 그리고 은총을 받으십시오.

오늘날의 우리의 문제는 하느님이 창문을 열고 은총을 퍼부어 주신다는 것을 믿지 않는 것이며 우리에게 그것을 받을 여유(빈공간)가 없다는 것입니다.

하느님을 찾으십시오.

하느님은 그의 말에 진실된 분이십니다.

하느님은 거짓말을 하실 수 없고 하느님의 약속은 확실한 것입니다.

(This is an awesome prayer. Believe it and you shall be blessed. The problem with many of us is that we don't believe that God will open a window and pour out blessings that we won't have room to receive them. I dare anyone to try God. He is true to His word. God cannot lie and His promises are sure.)

이 주에 세 가지가 생길 것입니다.

첫째는 당신이 예상하지 않은 사람에게서 호의를 볼 수 있을 것이고,

둘째는 당신은 무시되기에는 너무 의미있는 사람이라는 것이고,

셋째는 하느님을 만나게 되고 예전과는 달라질 것이라는 것입니다.

(Three things will happen to you this coming week:(1) You will find favor with someone you don't expect;(2) You will be too relevant to be ignored;(3) You will encounter God and you will never remain the same again.)

당신을 위한 오늘의 나의 기도는 다음과 같습니다.

이 메시지를 보는 눈은 악을 쳐다보지 않을 것이며

다른 이에게 이 메시지를 보내는 손은 헛되이 수고하지 않을 것이며

이 기도에 아멘 이라고 말하는 입은 항상 웃을 것입니다.

이 기도를 당신이 다른 이에게 보내는 순간에 하느님의 사랑에 머무르십시오.

사랑스러운 인생의 여정이 되시기를!

온 마음으로 주님을 신뢰하십시오.

그러면 그 분은 경외로운 분이시기 때문에 당신을 결코 실망시키지 않을 것입니다.

진정 은총이 필요하다면 계속 읽으십시오.

(My prayer for you today : The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hands that will send this message to others shall not labor in vain, the mouth saying Amen to this prayer shall laugh forever. Remain in God's love as you send this prayer to everybody on your list. Have a lovely journey of life! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will never fail you because He is AWESOME !If you truly need a blessing, continue reading this email:)

하늘에 계신 아버지, 가장 인자하시고 자비로우신 하느님,

우리 가족과 나에게 풍부한 은총을 주시기를 당신께 기도합니다.

저는 어머니, 아버지, 형제, 남편, 아내를 넘어서서 당신을 믿고 신뢰하는 가족을 당신이 알아주신다는 것을 알고 있습니다.

아버지, 이 메시지를 저에게 보낸 사람 뿐만 아니라 저를 위해서 그리고 이 메시지를 받아보는 모든 이들에게 은총을 주십사고 기도를 올립니다.

당신을 믿고 신뢰하는 이들이 바치는 공통의 기도 힘은 어떠한 것보다도 막강하다는 것을 알고 있습니다.

당신의 은총에 대해 미리 감사드립니다.

(Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in you. Father, I send up a prayer request for blessings for not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this message on to.. And that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything. I thank you in advance for your blessings.)

하느님 아버지, 이 메시지를 읽는 이들의 빚과 빚의 괴로움에서 구해 주십시오. 천상적인 지혜를 내려주시어 당신이 저에게 주신 모든 것에 대한 훌륭한 청지기가 되게 하십시오. 저는 당신이 얼마나 좋으시고 전능하신지 알고 있으며 우리가 당신께 순종하고 당신의 말씀의 길을 걸을 때, 그리고 겨자씨만한 믿음을 가질 때, 당신은 은촌을 퍼부어 주심을 알고 있습니다. 최근에 받은 은총에 대해서도 감사드리며 또한 저는 당신이 더 주실 것을 알고 있는 앞으로 저에게 주실 은총에 대해서도 감사를 드립니다. 주님의 이름으로 기도합니다. 아멘.

(Father God, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt's burdens. Release Your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You have given me Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty You are and how if we just obey You and walk In Your word and have the faith of a mustard seed that You will pour out blessings. I thank You now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know You are not done with me yet. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.)

TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and within hours, you will have caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit back and watch the power of God work in your life for doing the thing that you know He loves. Remain blessed!

2,570 2

추천 반대(0) 신고

페이스북 트위터 핀터레스트 구글플러스

Comments
Total0
※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (0/500)

• ※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다.

리스트