2024년 5월 20일 (월)
(백) 교회의 어머니 복되신 동정 마리아 기념일(교육 주간) 이 사람이 어머니의 아들입니다. 이분이 네 어머니시다.

신앙상담 신앙상담 게시판은 비공개 게시판으로 닉네임을 사용실 수 있습니다. 댓글의 경우는 실명이 표기됩니다.

q 캘커타의 성녀 마더 데레사께 드리는 9일 기도

인쇄

비공개 [67.182.215.*]

2016-06-16 ㅣ No.11207

GOD SPEAKS IN SILENCE
하느님은 침묵 가운데 우리게 말씀하십니다.

Before beginning, seek a silent place that will help you to pray, preferably in a church or chapel in front of the Blessed Sacrament. Crete silence within yourself, for God is the friend of silence. He is always waiting for us in silence – to speak to us and to listen to us. “In silence of our hears, god speaks of his love; with our silence, we allow Jesus to love us."
(mother Teresa)
시작 전 조용한 곳을 찾으십시오. 되도록 성당이나 성인상 앞이라면 좋습니다. 내면속으로 조용한 적막을 유지하십시오. 하느님은 침묵의 친구이십니다. 그 분은 언제나 우리가 침묵속에 만나시길 기다리고 계시며 우리에게 말씀하시고 그것을 우리가 듣길 원하십니다. “침묵속에서 하느님이 그분의 사랑을 이야기하는것을 들으십시오. 침묵속에서 우리는 예수님이 우리를 사랑하시도록 유도하게 됩니다.”(마더 데레사)

Read some or all of the quotes provided for the day and allow them to penetrate your heart. Stay with Mother Teresa’s words for a while and let one of the thoughts grow in your heart and accompany you throughout the day. Unite yourself with all your brothers and sisters throughout the world who are suffering in darkness and pain, then prayerfully recite the Prayer to Blessed Teresa. You may also make some concrete act of charity towards someone n your own family, community or neighborhood as a way of living more profoundly the spirit and message of mother Teresa during the Novea.
매일 기도내용으로 제공된 내용의 일부나 전체를 정독하시고 그 내용이 마음속으로 전달되도록 하십시오. 마더 데레사가 이야기한 내용에 잠시 머물어 묵상하면서 그 내용의 메시지가 당신의 마음을 되도록 지배할 수 있도록 하루를 보내십시오. 어둠과 어려움에 고통받는 우리 주변의 형제 자매들과 당신이 함께될 수 있도록 기도하는 마음으로 복된 마더 데레사께 기도하십시오. 당신의 가까운 분들 – 친척, 자매, 주변 이웃, 도움이 필요한 이들에게 실질적인 자선의 행동을 마더 데레사가 실행하신것과 동일하게 9일 기도기간중 실천하도록 합니다. 

OVERVIEW(시작하기에 앞서)

The first day of the Novena is dedicated to knowing Jesus, the wellspring of Mother Teresa’s life and mission.
9일 기도의 첫째날은 마르지 않는 우물과 같이 마더 데레사께서 실천하신 삶에서와 같이 예수님을 아는것에 중점되어 있습니다.

On the second day, we are invited to believe in the unconditional love that Jesus has for each of us. It was this faith in His love that prompted blessed Teresa to leave her family and homeland, and to set out for the missions.
둘째날에는 예수님께서 우리에게 베푸신 조건없는 사랑으로의 초대를 받습니다. 이것으로 인하여 마더 데레사께서 그녀의 가족과 나라를 버리고 새로운 미션으로 출발하게 된 그 분 사랑에 대한 신앙신비를 접하게 됩니다.

On the third day, Jesus invites us through blessed Teresa to go in spirit to Calvary and hear him say to us from the Cross: “I thirst” this was the inner fire that consumed the heart of blessed Teresa.
세째날에는 마더 데레사를 통해서 예수님께서 우리를 초대하시는데, 십자가 위에서 ‘목마르다’라고 말씀하신 그 내용을 깨닫도록 합니다. 바로 이것이 마더 데레사 마음속에서 첫불을 지피게 된 신비입니다.

The fourth day is dedicated to our lady, who will help us to better understand the thirsting love of Jesus and to respond to it as she did: with loving trust, total surrender and joy. Therefore, the fifth sixth and seven days are dedicated to these three dispositions of the hart: trust, total surrender and joy, respectively.
네째날은 예수께서 목말라 하신 그 사랑을 깨닫게 해주신 마더 데레사에 초점을 마추면서, 데레사 성녀께서 하셨던 그대로 우리가 변모하도록 합니다. 따라서, 5,6,7일째까지의 기도는 이러한 세가지 내용 즉 – 진정한 자신의 마음, 이를 믿는 신념, 그리고 온전히 받친 삶으로서의 기쁨등을 순차적으로 봉헌하게 됩니다.

One the eighth day, we are invited to enter into the mysteries of Jess’s presence in the Eucharist and in the poor. We, too, are called to receive Jesus in the bread of life, to be transformed into him and to serve him in the poorest of the poor. As mother Teresa so often explained, “We serve him by doing to them [the poor] what we would like to do to him. Here is the sanctity hidden for us – in knowing Jesus, loving Jesus, serving Jesus”
8일째에는 가난한 이들과 함께 성체를 영하면서 예수님의 존재에 대해 초대받게 됩니다. 이로써 생명의 양식으로 불리는 예수님을 받아 모시게되며 이로서 그분처럼 가난한 이들을 위해 우리가 변화되고 봉사하게 됩니다. 마더 데레사께서 자주 설명하셨듯이, “우리는 우리가 예수님께 하고자 하는것처럼 가난한 이들에게 봉사하면 됩니다. 바로 여기에 우리가 예수님을 알고, 사랑하며, 봉사하게 되는 숨은 신성의 진실이 있는것입니다.”

The ninth day is dedicated to the call to sanctity thought knowing and serving Jesus in the poorest of the poor.
9일째에는 가난한 이들중 가장 가난한 이들안에 계신 예수님을 알고, 그분께 봉헌하는 신성의 기쁨으로 초대되게 됩니다

첫째날

살아계신 예수님에 대한 인식

“진정으로 살아계신 예수님을 그렇게 이야기하는 책을 통해서가 아니라 진정 당신의 마음으로부터 그것을 알고 있습니까 ?”

“Am I convinced of Christ’s love for me and mine for home ? This conviction is the rock on which sanctity is built. What must we do to get this conviction ? We must know Jesus, love Jesus, serve Jesus. Knowledge will make you strong as death. We know Jesus thought faith: by meditating on his word in the scriptures, by listening to him speak though his church, and through the intimate union of prayer”
나는 과연 예수님의 나에 대한, 나의 가정에 대한 사랑을 확신하는가 ? 이러한 확고한 신념이 진정한 신앙의 신념을 만드는 반석입니다. 그렇다면, 이 신념을 통해 무엇을 우리는 반드시 얻어야 하는가 ? 우리는 예수님을 반드시 제대로 알아야하고, 예수님을 사랑하고, 예수님께 봉사해야 하는것을 배워야 합니다. 이 믿음은 당신이 죽음에 처했을때 더 강하게 만듭니다. 우리는 굳센 믿음을 통해서 예수님을 알게됩니다. 그 분이 하신 언행을 묵상하므로서, 그 분의 교회를 통해 하시는 말씀을 들음으로, 그리고 공동으로 드리는 기도를 통해서 알게 됩니다.

“Seek him in the tabernacle. Fix your eyes on him who is the light. Bring your hearts close to his divine heart and ask him to grant you the grace of knowing him”
“감실안에 계신 예수님을 구하십시오. 빛이신 그분께 당신의 눈을 고정해 봅시다. 당신의 마음을 그 분의 성심에 가장 가깝게 가져다 보며, 그 분을 진정으로 알 수 있는 은총을 간구해 봅니다”

Thought for the day:
하루 묵상소재:

“don’t search for Jesus in far lands; he is not there. He is close to you, he is in you”
“먼곳에서 예수님을 찾지않습니다. 그 분은 먼 곳에 계시지않고 가까운 곳, 즉 당신 안에 계십니다”

Ask for the grace of an intimate knowledge of Jesus. Recite the prayer to blessed Teresa found on the inside front cover.
예수님에 대한 진정한 믿음을 간구하며 은총을 빈다. 책 표지에 있는 기도문을 바친다.

둘째날

JESUS LOVES YOU
예수님은 당신을 사랑하십니다

“Am I convinced of Christ’s love for me, and mine for him ? This conviction is like the sunlight which makes the sap of life rise and the buds of sanctity bloom. This conviction is the rock on which sanctity is built”
나는 주님이 나를 사랑하시고, 내가 그분을 사랑하는것을 확신하는가 ? 이 신념이 신앙의 깊이를 일깨우는 어린새싹을 자라게하는 빛과도 같은 것입니다. 이 신념이 신앙의 믿음에 반석이 됩니다.

“The devil may try to use hurts of life, and sometimes our own mistakes, to make you feel it is impossible that Jesus really loves you, is really cleaving to you. This is a danger for all of us. And so sad, because it is completely opposite of what Jesus is really wanting, waiting to tell you. … He loves you always, even when you don’t feel worthy.”
마귀는 우리 삶의 아픈 부분을 이용해 예수님이 우리를 진정으로 사랑한다는 사실을 깨닫지 못하게 하곤 합니다. 이는 우리 모두에게 위험한 사실임엔 틀립없습니다. 하지만, 이와는 정 반대로 진정으로 예수님은 우리를 사랑하기에 기다리고 원하고 계십니다. 그 분은 언제나 우리를 사랑하시는데, 우리가 느끼지 못할 뿐입니다.

“Jesus loves you tenderly, you are precious to him. Turn to Jesus with great trust and allow yourself to be loved by him. The past belongs to his mercy, the future to his providence and the present to his love.”
우리는 그분게 소중한 사람이므로 예수님은 우리를 아주 부드러운 손길처럼 사랑하고 계십니다. 예수님께 향하는 마음을 더욱 증폭시키고 당신이 그분께 사랑받고 있다고 느끼도록 하십시오. 지난 모든 은혜가 모두 그분의 은총으로 기인한것이고, 현재는 그 분의 사랑이며, 미래는 그 분이 주실것에 모두 맡겨져 있습니다.

Thought for the day:
하루묵상 소재:

“Do not be afraid – you are precious to Jesus. He loves you”
두려움없이 나는 예수님께 너무나 소중한 존재임을 인식합니다. 그 분은 나를 너무나 사랑하십니다.

Ask for the grace to be convinced of Jesus’ unconditional and personal love for you. Recite the Prayer to blessed Teresa.
예수님의 조건없고 끊임없는 나에 대한 사랑에 은총을 배풀어달라 청원합니다. 표지의 데레사 기도문을 바칩니다.

세째날

HEAR HIM SAY TO YOU; “I THIRST”
‘목 마르다’라고 말씀하시는 그분의 소리를 듣도록 합니다.

“In his agony, in his pain, in his loneliness he said very clearly, ‘why have you forsaken me ? He was so terribly lonely and forsaken and suffering on the Cross…. At this most difficult time he proclaimed: I thirst… And the people thought he was thirsty in an ordinary way and they gave him vinegar straight-way; but it was not that he thirsted for – it was for our love, our affection, that intimate attachment to him, and that sharing of his passion. And it is strange that He used such a word. He used ‘I thirst’ instead of ‘Give me your love’… The thirst of Jesus on the cross is not imagination. It was a word: ‘I thirst’ Let us hear him saying it to me and saying it to you. It is really a gift of God”
고통속에서 그 분은 우리게 명확하게 이야기하셨습니다. 너희는 왜 나를 저버리느냐? 십자가 위에서 그 분은 너무나도 비참하게 저버림을 당하셨습니다. 이러한 가장 힘든 순간에서도 당신은 ‘목 마르다’라고 외치셨습니다. 이때에 우리는 신 포도주만을 드렸지만, 실상 그 분이 목말라 하신것은 우리가 생각하는 물로 채워지는것이 아니였습니다. 그것은 바로 우리가 그분께 향하는 사랑, 애정 그리고 그 분께 열정적으로 매달리는 성심이였습니다. 당신께서는 ‘너의 사랑을 달라’라고 이야기하시는 대신 ‘목 마르다’라고 표현하신 것이였습니다. 십자가상에서 예수님의 목마름은 우리가 상상할 수 있는것이 아닙니다. ‘목 마르다’라고 말씀하신 그 말씀을 직접 우리에게 하실 수 있도록 간구합시다. 이것이 진정한 하느님의 축복인 선물입니다.

“If you listen with your heart, you will hear, you will understand… Until you know deep inside that Jesus thirsts for you, you can’t begin to know who he wants to be for you. Or who he wants you to be for him”
예수님게서 진정으로 당신을 목말라하심을 마음을 열고 경청하면 들릴것이고 이를 이해하게 될 것입니다. 당신께서 우리를 위해 있음과 우리가 예수님께 향하고 있음을 알기 전까지 우리는 예수님의 목마름을 진정으로 느끼지 못할것입니다.

“Follow his footsteps in search of souls. Carry him and his light into the homes of the poor, especially to the souls most in need. Spread the charity of his heart wherever you go and so satiate his thirst for souls”
그분의 영혼을 찾아 움직이셨던 행적을 따르십시오. 그 분을 모시고 그 분의 빛이되어 가난한 이들의 집을 찾되, 가장 필요한 극빈자를 찾아갑시다. 가는 어느곳이건 그분 마음의 자비를 전파하고, 영혼 구제를 위해 목말라하시는 그 분 갈증을 해소시켜 드리도록 합시다.

Thought for the day(하루묵상 소재):

“Just think ! God is thirsting for you and me to come forward to satiate this thirst”
그저 우리때문에 목말라하고 계신 주님만을 생각하고 그 분의 갈증을 해소시켜드릴 수 있기를 노력해 봅시다.

Ask for the grace to understand Jesus’ cry of thirst. Recite the prayer to blessed Teresa.
예수님이 목말라 절규하심을 이해하도록 은총을 부탁하며, 앞표지 내용 데레사 기도문을 바칩니다.

네째날

OUR LADY WILL HELP YOU
우리들의 성모께서 우릴 도우실 것입니다.

“How much we need Mary to teach us what it means to satiate God’s thirsting love for us, which Jesus came to reveal to us. She did it so beautifully. Yes, Mary allowed God to take possession of her life by her purity, her humility and her faithful love… Let us seek to grow, under the guidance of our Heavenly mother, in these three important interior attitudes of soul that delight the Heart of God and enable him to unite himself to us, in and through Jesus, in the power of the Holy sprit. It is in doing so that, like Mary our Mother, we will allow God to take full possession of our whole being – and through us God will be able to reach out his thirsting love to all we come in contact with, especially the poor”
예수님께서 우리게 발현하시어 아버지 하느님의 사랑에 대한 갈증을 알려주신 내용을 우리가 얼마나 성모께 의탁해야 알 수 있는것일까요 ? 성모께서는 이를 너무나 아름답게 해 주셨습니다. 맞습니다, 성모께서는 하느님 말씀에 순종하시어 그녀의 정결과, 인성 그리고 하느님을 사랑하는 온전한 마음을 다 바치셨습니다. 이러한 하늘의 어머니이신 마리아의 안내를 받고 도움을 받아 우리 내면안의 속성에 불을 밝히어 아버지 하느님과 우리의 마음이 하나가 되도록 예수님을 통하고, 성령의 이름으로 청해봅시다. 이를 행하는데 있어서, 우리의 어머니이신 마리아께서 하신것처럼 우리는 우리 존재의 모든것을 그 분께 헌양함으로서 가능함을 알아야 합니다. 그리하여 아버지 하느님께서는 우리를 통해서 특별히 가난한 이들에게까지 그 분이 목말라 하시는 사랑이 다닿을 수 있게 될것입니다.

“If we stand with our lady, she will give us her sprit of loving trust, total surrender and cheerfulness”
우리 성모이신 마리아와 함께하면, 성모께서는 사랑하는 은총의 신념, 그로인한 완전한 사랑의 사로잡힘과 행복을 주십니다.

“How close we must keep to our lady who understood what depth of divine love was being revealed as she stood at the foot of the cross and heard Jesus cry out: ‘I thirst’
십자가상 예수님께서 ‘목 마르다’라고 외치셨을때 그의 발 아래에서 이를 들으셨던 어머니 마리아께서 이해하시는 그 숭고한 신성한 사랑을 깨닫고 이해하기 위해서 우리가 얼마나 성모님과 가까이 있어야 할까요!

Ask for the grace to learn from our lady to quench Jesus’ thirst as she did. Recite the prayer to blessed Teresa.
예수님의 갈증을 성모께서 말끔이 없애신것과 같이 우리도 그런 깨닮음을 얻도록 은총구하며, 앞표지 데레사 기도문을 바칩니다.

다섯째날

TRUST JESUS BLINDLY
눈에 보이지 않는 예수님을 전적으로 믿기

“Trust in the good God, who loves us, who cares for us, who sees all, knows all, can do all things for my good and the good of souls”
우리를 사랑하시고, 위안해 주시고, 우리를 보고계시며,알고 계시며, 모든것을 나의 선과 우리의 영혼을 위해 하실 수 있는 좋으신 하느님 아버지를 믿도록 합니다.

“Love him trustfully without looking back, without fear. Give yourself fully to Jesus. He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in his love than in your weakness. Believe in him, trust in him with blind and absolute confidence because he is Jesus”

두려움과 돌아봄 없이 우리를 믿음으로 사랑하시는 그분을 사랑하도록 합니다. 우리의 모든것을 주님께 바칩니다. 그 분께서는 우리의 약함보다 더 우리가 그 분을 사랑하는 정도에 따라서 큰 일을 이루시기 위해 우리를 이용하실 것입니다. 그 분은 우리주 예수 그리스도 이시므로, 온전한 확신과 신념으로 그 분을 믿으시고 신뢰하십시오.

“Jesus never changes… Trust him lovingly, trust him with a big smile, always believing he is the way to the father, he is the light in this world of darkness”
예수님은 변하지 않으십니다. 사랑으로 그 분을 신뢰하고, 큰 미소로 그분을 경외하면서, 언제나 그 분은 아버지 하느님께로 가는 길이란 사실을 믿습니다. 그 분은 이 어두운 세상의 빛이십니다.

“In all sincerity we must be able to look up and say; ‘I can do all things in him who strengthens me.’ Because of this assertion of St. Paul, you must have a certain confidence in doing your work – or rather God’s work – well, efficiently, even perfectly, with Jesus and for Jesus. Be also convinced that you by yourself can do nothing, have nothing, but sin, weakness and misery; that all the gifts of nature and of grace which you have, you have them from God”
모든 정성을 다해 반향하여 말해야 합니다. ‘나에게 힘을 주시는 당신을 통해서만 이 모든 일을 할 수 있습니다’라고 말입니다. 성 바오로 사도의 증언에 따르면, 우리는 우리가 하는 일이건, 하느님의 사업이건, 그분과 함께 혹은 그분을 위해서 하는 일에 항상 완벽하고 효과적으로 할 수 있다는 신념을 가지고 임해야 한다고 하셨습니다. 또한 우리가 스스로 할 수 있는것은 아무것도 없고, 죄악과 나약함과 불행 뿐이지만 이러한 모든것 역시 하느님이 베푸신 선물이란것을 잊지 말아야 합니다.

“Mary, too, showed that complete trust in God by accepting to be used for his plan of salvation in spite of her nothingness, for she knew that he who is might can do great things in her and through her. She trusted. Once she said ‘yes’ to him – finished. She never doubted”
성모께서도 그 분이 계획하신 일을 위해 온전히 받아들이고 믿음으로서, 자신을 통해서 큰 일을 하시고자 하는 하느님의 뜻을 온전히 받드셨습니다. 그리하여, ‘예, 그렇게 하겠습니다’라고 말씀하셨고 단 한번도 의심하지 않으셨습니다.

“Confidence in god can do all things. It is our emptiness and lowliness that God needs and not our plenitude”
하느님은 모든 일을 하실 수 있음에 확신을 갖습니다. 아버지 하느님께서 원하시는것은 우리의 메워져 있음이 아니라 우리안에 비어있고 채워져야 할 그것입니다.

Ask for the grace to have an undershakeable trust in God’s power and love for your and for all. Recite the prayer to blessed Teresa.
하느님의 권능과 우리에 대한 사랑에 대한 신념을 이해할 수 있는 은총의 힘을 달라고 구원합니다. 표지의 데레사 기도문을 암송합니다.

여섯째날

TRUE LOVE IS SURRENDER
진정한 사랑은 순종합니다.

‘I thirst’ has no meaning unless through total surrender I give all to Jesus
‘목 마르다’라고 하는 내용에 우리가 예수님께 온전히 복종하지 않는한 이 뜻은 아무런 의미가 없습니다.

“How easy it is to conquer God ! We give ourselves to God, then God is ours; and there is nothing more ours than God. For if we surrender to him, we shall possess him as he possesses himself; that is we shall live his own life. The money with which God repays our surrender is himself. We become worthy of possessing him when we abandon ourselves to him in a supernatural way. True love is surrender. The more we love the more we surrender”
하느님을 정복하는것이 이 얼마나 쉽습니까? 그저 우리 자신을 하느님께 드리면 그 순간부터 하느님은 우리의 전유물이 되어버립니다. 이 세상에 아버지 하느님 이상의 것은 존재하지 않습니다. 우리가 그분께 항복하는 순간, 우리는 그 분을 소유하게되고, 그 분도 우리를 소유하게 됩니다. 그것이 그 분의 삶안에 우리가 살게 되는것입니다. 우리가 항복함으로서 얻게되는 가치는 그 분을 얻게 되는것입니다. 진정한 사랑은 항복이며 더 우리가 사랑하게되면 더 복종하고 순종하게 됩니다.

“Often you see small and big wires, new and old, cheap and expensive, lined up. Unless and until the current passes through them there will be no light. The wire is you and me. The current is God. We have the power to let the current pass through us, use us, and produce the light of the world – Jesus; or refuse to be used and allow darkness to spread. Our lady was the most wonderful wire. She allowed God to fill her to the brim, so by her surrender – be is done to me according to your word’ – she became full of grace; and naturally the moment she was filled by this current, the grace of God, she went in haste to Elizabeth’s house to connect the wire, John, to the current Jesus”
우린 자주 옛것과 새것, 싼것과 비싼것들 사이에 존재하는 작지만 큰 선을 보게 됩니다. 전류가 그들을 통과하거나 통과하기 전까지는 빛이 없습니다. 그 연결된 선은 바로 당신과 나 입니다. 그 전류는 하느님입니다. 우리는 그 전류같은 힘이 우리를 통과할 수 있는 힘을 가졌고, 우리를 이용하고 빛으로 세상을 창조하는 힘을가졌습니다. 예수님은 어둠이 세상을 가록막는것을 거부하십니다. 우리의 성모는 가장 훌륭한 동반자적인 선이 되셨습니다. 성모께서는 그저 모든것을 버리고 항복함으로서 하느님께서 하시고자 하는일에 자신이 채워졌고, 이는 그 분이 하시는 말씀으로 이루어졌습니다. 이로서, 성모께서 엘리자벳의 집으로 가서 요한과 예수님과 선을 연결한 그때가 은총이 가득하신 분이되셨고 전류에 의해 채워지는 순간이 된 것입니다.

“Allow God to use you without consulting you”
하느님이 우리와 상의하지 않고도 우리를 사용할 수 있도록 합시다.

Ask for the grace to surrender your whole life to God. Recite the prayer to blessed Teresa.
우리 삶 전체를 하느님의 삶에 일부가 되도록 항복하는 은총을 구하며, 표지앞 데레사 기도문을 바칩니다.

일곱번째날

GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER
하느님은 기쁘게 베푸는 이를 사랑하십니다.

“To bring joy into our very soul the good God has given himself to us… Joy is not simply a matter of temperament. In the service of God and souls, it is always hard – all the more reason why we should try to acquire it and make it grow in our hearts. Joy is prayer. Joy is strength. Joy is love. Joy is a net of love by which you can catch many souls. God loves a cheerful giver. He gives most, who gives with joy. If in the work you have difficulties and you accept them with joy, with a big smile, in this like in any other things others will see your good work and glorify the father. The best way to show your gratitude to God and people is to accept everything with joy. A joyful heart is the normal result of a heart burning with love.”
좋으신 아버지 하느님께서 우리에게 주신것처럼 기쁨을 우리 개개인의 영혼에 가져와야 합니다. 기쁨은 단순한 성질의 문제가 아닙니다. 우리의 영혼과 아버지를 섬기는데 있어서, 이런 기쁨을 우리 마음속에 유지하는것이 왜 필요한지를 더 정확히 알게되는것이 언제나 어려운 일입니다. 기쁨은 기도이며 힘이며 사랑입니다. 기쁨은 많은 다른 영혼마저도 잡을 수 있는 사랑의 그물이기도 합니다. 하느님께서는 흔쾌히 내놓을 줄 아는 자선가를 사랑하십니다. 당신께서는 커다란 기쁨으로 항상 주십니다. 만약 일을 할때에 힘든것이 있는 경우라면 기쁨으로 한번 그것을 웃음을 지으며 임해보세요. 이렇게 함으로서 힘든 일을 흔쾌히 기쁜일로 받아들여 수행하는 그 모습에서 하느님의 영광을 남에게 보일 수 있는것 입니다. 하느님과 도움이 필요한 우리 이웃에게 감사의 모습을 보여주는 가장 좋은 길은 모든것을 기쁨으로 받아들이는 행동입니다. 기쁜 마음을 가진 자는 사랑으로 불타는 마음을 가진이들에게 나타나는 일반적인 현상이랍니다.

“Without joy there is no love, and love without joy is not true love. And so, we need to bring that love and that joy into the world of today”
기쁨이 없으면 사랑이 없고 기쁨없는 사랑은 진정한 사랑이 아닙니다. 또한 그런 진정한 사랑과 기븜을 오늘날의 이 세상으로 가져와야 합니다.
“Joy was the strength of our lady, too. Our lady was the first missionary of Charity. She was the first one to receive Jesus physically and to carry Jesus to others; and she went in haste. Only joy could give her this strength and swiftness to go and do the work of a handmaid”
기쁨은 역시 성모님의 힘이셨기도 합니다. 성모께서는 가장 먼저 자선의 자비를 베푸신 분이셨습니다. 성모께서 가장 먼저 예수를 육체적으로 받으시고 다른 이에게도 보내셨고 이를 서두르셨습니다. 기쁨만이 성모님에게 힘과 하인이 일처리하는 그런 능숙함처럼 하느님의 사업을 하실 수 있었습니다.

“Joy is the sign of union with God, of God’s presence. Joy is love, the normal result of a heart burning with love”
기쁨은 하느님과 하느님의 존재에 대한 하나되는 사인이됩니다. 기쁨은 사랑이며 사랑이 충분한 마음이 타는 결과로 나타나는 현상입니다.

Ask for the grace to find joy in loving
and to share this joy with everyone you meet.
Recite the prayer to blessed Teresa.
우리가 만나는 사람들과 기쁨을 나눔으로서 얻게되는 사랑과 기쁨을 찾을 수 있도록 은총 구하면서, 데레사 기도문을 바칩니다.

여드레날

JESUS MADE HIMSELF THE BREAD OF LIFE
AND THE HUNGRY ONE
예수님은 스스로 생명의 양식이 되셨고 굶주린 이가 되셨습니다.

“He proved his love to us by giving his own life, his own being. ‘the being rich became poor’ for you and for me. He gave himself totally. He died on the cross. But before he died he made himself the bread of life to satisfy our hunger for love, for him. He said, ‘Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you cannot have life eternal’ and the greatness of that love of his made him the hungry once, and he said ‘I was hungry and you fed me, and unless you feed me you cannot enter eternal life’ that is the giving of Christ. And today God keeps on loving the world. He keeps on sending you and me to prove that he loves the world, that he still has that compassion for the world. It is we who have to be his love, his compassion in the world of today. But to be able to love we must have faith, for faith in action is love, and love in action is service. That is why Jesus made himself the bread of life, that we may be able to eat and live and be able to see him in the distressing disguise of the poor”
당신께서는 당신의 전부와 목숨마저도 우리를 위해 희생을 통해 그 분의 사랑을 증명해 보이셨습니다. 당신과 나를 위하여 부자가 가난한이가 됩니다. 당신께서는 완전히 우리를 위해 당신을 포기하셨습니다. 십자가에서 돌아가시었습니다. 돌아가시기전, 당신을 생명의 양식으로서 사랑에 대한 굶주림을 해소하셨고 이렇게 말씀하셨습니다. ‘너희가 내 살과 내 피를 마시지 않으면 영원한 생명을 얻을 수 없을것이다.’ 그분의 가장 큰 사랑은 그 분은 사랑에 굶주리어도 우리에게 주실것을 주십니다 -‘나는 배가 고프니 너희가 나의 배를 채워라. 너희가 나를 채우지 않으면 영원한 생명을 얻을 수 없도다’그리고 하느님은 여전히 세상을 사랑하시고 세상에 대한 열정을 보이십니다. 그 증거로서 나와 여러분을 이세상에 보내신것과 같습니다. 그 분의 사랑에 대한, 그 분의 열정에 대한 증거가 바로 우리입니다. 우리가 사랑하기 위해서는 믿음이 필요하고, 그 믿음속의 행동이 사랑이며, 그 사랑안의 행동이 바로 봉사입니다. 그렇기 때문에 예수님 스스로 본인을 생명의 양식으로 만드시어 우리가 먹고 살 수 있게 된것이며 애처럽게 보이는 가난한 자의 모습안에서 그 분을 발견할 수 있게 되는 것입니다.

“Our life must be woven with the Eucharist. From Jesus in the Eucharis we learn how much God thirsts to love us and how he thirsts for our love and for the love of souls in return. From Jesus in the Eucharist we receive the light and strength to quench his thirst”
우리의 삶은 성체와 함께 해야 합니다. 성체안에 계신 예수님을 통해서 얼마나 하느님이 우리를 사랑하시기에 목말라하시며 그러므로 얻게되는 우리의 사랑도 목말라하시는지 알게 됩니다. 성체안에 계신 예수님을 통해서 그 분의 갈증을 없앨 수 있는 힘을 얻게 됩니다.

“Believe that He, Jesus, is in the appearance of Bread and that He, Jesus, is in the hungry naked, sick, lonely, unloved, homeless, helpless and hopeless.”
예수님은 그 형체로 생명의 양식이시며, 굶주리고, 헐벗은 자이며, 병들고, 외롭고, 사랑받지 못하고, 집없고, 도움받을 이 없으며, 희망이 없는 자임을 믿습니다.

Ask for the grace to see Jesus in the bread of life and
to serve him in the distressing disguise of the poor.
Recite the prayer to blessed Teresa.
예수께서는 생명의 양식이 되시었고, 가난한 이들로 변모하시어 그 분께 봉사하게 할 수 있도록 하셨음을 알 수 있도록 은총 구합시다.
데레사 기도문을 바칩니다.

9일째

HOLINESS IS JESUS LIVING AND ACTING IN ME
숭고하신 예수님께서 제 안에서 살아 숨쉬고 계십니다.

“Our works of charity are nothing but the overflow of our love of God from within. Therefore, the one who is most united to him loves her neighbor most”
우리가 베푸는 자선은 하느님으로부터, 그분 안에 넘치는 사랑에 비하면 아무것도 아닙니다. 따라서, 그 분과 진정으로 일치된 사람일수로 주변 이웃과 더 일치되게 됩니다

“Our activity is truly apostolic only in so far as we permit him to work in us and through us – with his power, with his desire, with his love. We must become holy not because we want to feel holy, but because Christ must be able to live his life fully in us”
우리는 진정으로 사도직을 수행하는것이지요, 우리 안에 그 분이 활동하실 수 있도록하여, 그 분의 전지전능한 능력을, 그 분이 바라시는 바를, 그 분의 사랑을 수행할 따름입니다. 우리는 거룩해지기 위해서가 아니라 그 분이 우리 안에서 진정으로 살아 숨쉴 수 있기 위해서 거룩해져야만 합니다.

“Let us spend ourselves with him and for him. Let him see with your eyes, speak with your tongue, work with your hands, walk with your feet, think with your head and love with your heart. Is this not perfect union, a continual loving prayer ? God is our loving father. Let your light of love so shine before man that seeing your good works (the washing, sweeping, cooking, loving your husband and the children) they may glorify the father”
우리 자신을 그 분과 함께 그 분을 위해서 사용하도록 합시다. 그 분이 우리들의 눈을 통해서 보고, 혀를 통해 말하며, 우리 손을 통해 일하시며, 우리의 다리로 걷도록 하며, 머리와 마음으로 생각하고 사랑하실 수 있도록 합시다. 이렇게 함이 진정으로 사랑하는 분과의 온연한 일치가 아닐까요? 하느님은 우리의 사랑이신 아버지이십니다. 당신 사랑의 빛이 너무도 빛나 사람들이 당신의 선행을 보도록 하세요.(빨래,청소,요리,어린 아이를 돌보기등..) 이로서 아버지의 영광을 드러내 보이게 됩니다.

“Be holy. Holiness is the easiest way to satiate Jesus’ Thirst, his for you and yours for him”
거룩해지십시오. 거룩함이야 말로, 당신때문에, 우리 때문에 목말라 하신 예수님의 갈증을 해소하는 가장 좋은 길입니다.

Thought for the day:
하루묵상 소재:

“Charity for each other is the surest way to great holiness”
모두에게 베풀 수 있는 자선이야 말로 가장 성스러움으로의 확실한 길입니다
Ask for the grace to become a saint. Recite the prayer to blessed Teresa.
성인이 될 수 있는 은총을 간구하며, 데레사 기도문을 바칩니다.

CONCLUSION
맺으면서..

Whenever Mother Teresa was asked to speak, she would always repeat with firm conviction: “Holiness is not the luxury of the few, but a simple duty for you and for me” This sanctity is intimate union with Christ: “Believe that Jesus, and Jesus alone, is life – and sanctity is nothing but that same Jesus intimately living in you”
언제나 마더 데레사께서 말씀하시도록 요청을 받으셨을때마다 데레사 성녀께서는 다음과 같은 믿음을 재차 확인하시곤 하셨습니다. “거룩하고 성스러움은 몇몇만의 사치스런 소유물이 아니며, 저와 여러분이 소유할 수 있는 아주 간단하고 소박한 것이랍니다” 이런 거룩함이 주님과 하나되는 것입니다. “예수님 자체가 삶이란것을 잊으시고, 동일한 예수께서 당신안에 내재하시어 살아계심을 믿는것이 바로 거룩함입니다.”

Living in this intimate union with Jesus in the Eucharist and in the poor “24 hours a day”, as she would say, mother Teresa became a true contemplative in the heart of the world. “Therefore, doing it with him, we are praying the work – for in doing it with him, doing it for him, doing it to him, we are loving him. And in loving him we come more and more into that oneness with him, and we allow him to live his life in us. And this living of Christ in us is holiness”
영성체를 통해 궁극적으로 살아 숨쉬시는 예수님을 우리 안에 모시고 가난한 이들과 24시간을 함께해 보세요. 이것이 바로 마더 데레사께서 진정으로 세상의 중심안에서 묵상하신것과 같은 삶이 됩니다. “따라서, 그 분안에서 일하고 우리는 그 분을 위해 일하고, 그 분을 사랑하도록 기도합니다. 그 분을 사랑하는것을 점점 증폭하여 그 분이 우리안에 내재하도록 우리 자신을 허락해야 합니다. 그리고 이렇게 우리안에 살아 숨쉬시는 예수님은 위대하십니다.”

1,046 0댓글쓰기

리스트