2024년 6월 29일 (토)
(홍) 성 베드로와 성 바오로 사도 대축일 너는 베드로이다. 나는 너에게 하늘 나라의 열쇠를 주겠다.

홍보게시판 교구ㅣ수도회ㅣ본당ㅣ기관ㅣ단체ㅣ기타 가톨릭 관련 각종행사 교육, 알림 게시판 입니다.

마리아 막달레나 - 예수님을 사랑했던 여제자/그녀의 ;고향 터

스크랩 인쇄

박현숙 [julius] 쪽지 캡슐

2015-12-19 ㅣ No.11748

(십자성호를 그으며)
† 성부와 성자와 성령의 이름으로 아멘.

이스라엘 

갈릴리 호숫가에 있는 성지. 

- 예수님의 제자 
  마리아 막달레나의 고향 터에서  

우리 한국교우님들을 향해 전해온 음성입니다.

If you are having trouble viewing this e-mail, click here.
Crossroads of Jewish and Christian History Facebook Flickr YouTube
Magdala   Donate Now  
Click Here
A Look Inside Magdala

Dear Friends of Magdala,

We are coming to the conclusion of 2015, the first full year of life for Magdala since its official inauguration in May of 2014. During this year we hosted more than 100,000 visitors. We are very happy and thankful to God for this.

As the Christmas feasts and the New Year quickly approach we wanted to reach out and send you our warmest and most sincere holiday greetings. We want to wish the very best for you and all your loved ones.

Continue Reading...

What's Happening at Magdala

THE WORLD COMES TOGETHER AT MAGDALA

In Magdala, the world comes to us and shares in the riches of Jewish and Christian history.

During 2015, we have received over 72,000 visitors. Twenty three percent of the people who come to see the synagogue as well as the Duc In Altum worship center are local Jewish people. Thirty seven percent are English speakers from Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and England.

Continue Reading...

MAGDALA'S GOSPEL FARM

Like a whetstone that sharpens our “Gospel-memory”, the animals at Magdala are a wonderful attraction that help remind the visitors of evangelical verses as they walk through the archaeological park. Donkeys, hens, sheep, camels, goats and a dog make up Magdala’s on-site Gospel Farm.

Continue Reading...

BEAUTY FROM ASHES

After 15 months of giving tours in Magdala, the motto “Crossroads of Jewish and Christian History” slides off my tongue without a second thought about its significance. But recently the motto came alive for me during prayer. Praying with an Old Testament love song, The Song of Songs, conjured up images of a New Testament story of a Jewish woman’s encounter with Jesus. It is the story of Mary Magdalene.

Continue Reading...

MAGDALA INVITES KIDS TO CAMP!

Throughout the history of the volunteer program at Magdala, the majority of volunteers come from other countries to share their time and talents in Israel. However, during the week of November 8, Magdala was swarming morning, noon, and night with a group of 87 15-year-olds who camped on Magdala’s grounds, accompanied by six teachers, three chaperones, and two dogs. Continue Reading...

Testimonials

Testimonials

“By giving this donation to Magdala, I am contributing to its spiritual work of saving souls and spreading the Gospel message, which was Jesus’ last command to us before he ascended to Heaven. This center will be a wonderful place to exhibit Jesus’ teachings in the very land where he walked and preached. I know that my pilgrimage to the Holy Land changed the way I prayed and read the Gospel.”

– Pia, New York

“I have volunteered here for 3 years, and this really is a unique place… it’s the place where Jewish history and Christian history come together. We hope lots of visitors will come to enjoy the place and the tranquility and beautiful weather that we often get here.”

– Mike, Israel

“I think the site is spectacular, it’s a wonderful uncovering of history. I believe Jesus was here…”

– Linda, CO

“While visiting the Galilee area last week, my husband and I happened upon the Magdala excavation site….We visited one morning and were kindly welcomed by a wonderful gentleman who showed us around and explained the vision of Magdala. While at the excavation site, I had a very moving experience.”

– Corinne, Schaumburg IL

“I would like to express my deep feelings towards the unusual event of the inauguration of the archaeological park and the new spiritual center at Migdal-Magdala which took place on May 28….This is a place of peace, friendship, love, research, tolerance and generosity. All these were the components of this event. You and your staff did an unusual job in uncovering, preserving, developing and building the site from the ancient remains to the modern and beautiful spiritual center… I am proud to be an archaeologist and an Israeli and to have a chance to be near this project!”

– Dr. Mordechai, Institute for Galilean Archaeology

Donate Now

Subscribe A Friend!
Get Involved

Volunteer at Magdala

Volunteering at Magdala is an experience in spiritual and community service, as well as an introduction to new friends from around the world and immersion into Middle Eastern culture. Continue Reading...

Volunteer
About Magdala

Magdala has a rich cultural history for both Jews and Christians. The archeology found in Magdala holds incredible significance to the events that once took place. Magdala (near present day Migdal) is located on the western coastline of the Sea of Galilee (Kinneret) and at the eastern foothills of Mount Arbel. It is at the crossroads of Jewish and Christian history. It was the largest urban center on the western coast of the Sea of Galilee until the founding of Tiberias in 19 CE.

Magdala www.magdala.org
©2015 Magdala®
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail from Magdala, you may click here to unsubscribe.

1,665 1

추천 신고

페이스북 트위터 핀터레스트 구글플러스

Comments
Total0
※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (0/500)

• ※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다.

리스트